Monday, August 4, 2008

Shirtless in the Summer-Rock Star Sexy!


A great Houston guy I recently met took me to the Bayou City this weekend to see John Mayer perform at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion. It was crazy, Africa hot outside so this little tadpole decided to do the whole show shirtless. Mayer told the crowd he took the shirt off to beat the heat but it was so wet and so sweaty when he went to re-dress, he couldn't bring himself to put the soaking shirt back on his hot little rocker bod. So, we JUST HAD to watch him rock out topless! Uh, the things fans will suffer through...He's also got a new, super-short hair cut. As if the ladies don't love this guy already. Shirtless! Hubba, hubba! Oh, and the Texas guy who took me to the concert is even be more cut than cutie John Mayer. Lucky me! Cute guys all over, including the one I came with.

No comments: