Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wedding Dress Designer Getting Hitched


Austin's own Linda Asaf recently broke the news on Facebook that she's engaged to her sweetie, Robert. She met Robert at the Yacht Club last October.

"After 9 years of hoping I'd meet a fellow sailor, I had pretty much resigned myself that it wasn't going to happen. So, I was perusing the Mallory Cup trophy which is the men's national amateur sailing championship. It's pretty cool because 3 guys from the Yacht Club won it this year. Robert apparently had the same idea and that's how we met!" said Linda. Ah, there's hope for all fashionistas everywhere.

Right now, all wedding details are tentative. You can bet the bride and the groom will be fantastically dressed.
Here's a link to the story I did last year on Linda's wedding dress design business:
http://www.news8austin.com/content/living/fashionably_8/?SecID=92&ArID=201253

No comments: